Wednesday, December 26, 2007

The coolest pet of 2007, the WebKinz! I wonder if the Konouz family is raking in the big bucks now?

Teehee. Yes, I know this has nothing to do with Kinzi and her family, but did consider giving the Konouz's one for Christmas. I mean, how cool to have a state of the art virtual pet named after you? Too bad Kinzi didn't copyrightall forms of the kinz name. Hahaha.

Here's a shot of all of the types available:

But, don't buy them with the thought that it will help the Konouz. It won't. I do have to admit that virtual pets don't do much at all for me... At any rate,

Happy WebKinz!

2 Comments:

At 12:05 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

LOL!!! Ya MommaBean you crack me up!!! If ONLY we had cashed in then!! You are inspiring a post...but golly, I have to work, ARG!!!

 
At 1:08 AM , Blogger MommaBean said...

Hahaha. Kinzi, stop blogging and GO WORK! Let me know if you need help...

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home