Wednesday, December 17, 2008

The new Porsche sedan? I'm thinking it's actually a Pontiac in Porsche clothing...

I stumbled across this today on MSN Arabia. Porsche is working on a new 4 seater sedan. Good idea, I think, especially in the Gulf market where consumerism reaches dizzying heights (quite literally). But, will someone please tell whoever wrote this article that the car looks like a Pontiac.

"The symbiosis of sports car DNA derived from the looks of a coupé, the unique interpretation of the classical saloon body and the benefits of a variable space concept give the new Porsche its truly unmistakable appearance."
Come on. Remove your nose from Porsche's anatomy and take a look...

Don't get me wrong, it's a pretty car, but really. The hyperbole in the article makes me blush FOR the author. And, it does look like a Pontiac for all that it is a Porsche. What do you think?

Happy zooming!

3 Comments:

At 5:14 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

How could you put those two names in the same sentence???!!!!! T

 
At 6:35 AM , Blogger MommaBean said...

Hahaha! But come on. I'm right, hunh? Teehee.

 
At 10:32 AM , Blogger Simple Answer said...

I've never seen so many Cayenne's as I do here. Not to mention the lamborghini and the ferrari that occasions this area. Dizzying is right!

And I am always up for a get together!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home