Tuesday, January 22, 2008

In the words of Snidely Whiplash: Shucks, foiled again!

Well, I was making huge plans upon seeing the snow this morning. I was waiting on it to get a tad thicker and then planning to take the kids out to make snow people. Although, actually, the girls wanted to make a snow mermaid... And then it happened :(, waaaaaaaa. The rain started and the snow is melting. It's just not fair. I've laid out the warm clothes, started thinking about how we can use the spaghetti to make hair and sch and whamo! Rain. Just not fair. It's like a teaser. We got to see the snow but not play in it... But on the up side, I'm blogging instead of working (yeah, I know, what's new?).

Happy disappointments!

4 Comments:

At 2:37 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

"Happy disappointments': you irrepressible optimist!

3anjad haram, I, too was encouraging them to wait until there was a bit more. Then minute the kids get off school it stops!

 
At 5:15 AM , Blogger Sam said...

i thought of u and last year's snowmen u guys made when it was snowing...we were planning on making one but it didnt happen..o well..there is plenty of snow for us to play with when we are back in canada..(let's hope not!)

 
At 8:09 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh ... :( I wish I could send you guys to Montana .. and there you will have plenty of snow.. :)

 
At 1:23 PM , Blogger MommaBean said...

Qwaider thanks for the wishes, but I think we'd rather a bit less snow than Montana.

Sam and Kinz, next snow, we've all got a date.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home