Monday, January 21, 2008

MommaBean's 365: What inspiration!

I love a good challenge and that's what this is. First kudos to Kinzi and Hal who introduced me to the idea. Dan had a great idea when he decided to call out 365 people in his life. I mean really, a year of people who've touched your life! How awesome is that idea? So, I'm joining the 365 crew. However, rather than lose my thoughts on this blog (which I do so often), I've started a new blog - MommaBean's 365 for it. For those of you who are technically challenged (yes, Kinzi this means you), I've added a link under Links over there on the right. No, your OTHER right! :)

I started with a lovely warm sweet lady I worked for in college. She was everything a Southern Belle should be... So,

Happy daily affirmations!

To learn more about the 40X365 adventure that Dan (the author of the idea) went on, check out his blog http://www.logolalia.com/40x365/.

3 Comments:

At 3:24 AM , Blogger Rambling Hal said...

I'm so glad you're on board too! Looking forward to reading your 365 ;)

 
At 9:36 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi MB...I FOUND IT!!! HA! But, I don't know if I have a blogger name, I think I do, maybe it is somewhere n my right?

You are very clever tho, using the number of words. I just have to limit myself to 365!!

 
At 1:09 AM , Blogger MommaBean said...

Hal, you and Kinz keep me in touch with the world.

Kinzi, I'm going to try and stick to 36 (at least until August), but we'll see how that goes...

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home