Friday, October 24, 2008

Apparently, they DO make a manual for raising kids, I just didn't get MY copy...

Unfortunately for me, ButterBean DID get her copy. Today, I got an e-mail from one of my favorite parenting websites talking about kids ButterBean's age. The headline was about your little "Collector". It was talking about how kids at this age enjoy collecting things.

So, what do you think ButterBean has been talking about all week? Yep, that's right, collections. She wants a collection of key chains (can you imagine? I think this bizarre idea came from Little Kinz, so Kinzi you're on the hook for this one, teehee).

So, clearly, although she was a week early (she always has been a bit precocious), she seems to have gotten the manual. So I ask you, did mine get lost in the mail?

Happy Collectibles!

2 Comments:

At 2:38 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

LOL, I never got one either!!!

Heh-heh, we can blame cousin Mona for the keychain fetish, and I'll see what I can do to add to the fun!!

(Coulda been puppies!)

Hey, I was giggling over your last post (well, fuming at appropriate moments at the parking)as you are getting well-known for your "Happy Ending" distinction, very fun.

 
At 7:42 AM , Blogger MommaBean said...

Excellent news. We'll put Mona on the hook for the key chain collections then, shall we? I'm SO glad it wasn't puppies... I have three kids already, who needs another one in diapers?

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home