Sunday, November 02, 2008

A Thought for Kinzi

This is rather unusual for my blog, I know. But, I wanted to drop you a little note of encouragement. You are handling your current cancer woes with dignity and grace. You've been showing us how to deal with adversity. I wanted to say, we love you and pray for your daily (okay many times daily). And then, I saw this picture and thought of you...


This is a reminder that even in this barren, dry land, rain does come. And, when it stops, you may be blessed with the beauty of the rainbow. And, while I know it's raining right now for you, the rainbow is coming, I know it is. Love and kisses from the whole Bean family!
Happy rainbows!

8 Comments:

At 10:54 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

blessings and prayers be with you Kinzi from the Qwaider family as well.
May you see and enjoy the rainbow soon

Wonderful post MommaBean

 
At 12:36 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

PRECIOUS BEAAAAAAAANS! MommaBean, OH, i am CRYYYYYYYYYYYYYYING!!! Eyes-leaking, I am so blessed, feel so full, so encouraged!! MB, you know, you SO know, I feel that LOCAL sister-lurve from you too.

Rainbows...I have something very special to look forward to, and your words will keep me scanning the skies when it comes. Which is SO where they belong!

Thank you, dear dear sister.

(Qwaider Family {husband-ha and wife-o & jiiiaayyy-hum} thank you for the additional blessing!! OH, I am speechless)

 
At 6:01 AM , Blogger Ali Dahmash said...

This is very touching and emotional indeed. I wish Kinzi all the good health, you can beat cancer by having a strong will, I know that for sure. God Bless you

 
At 7:00 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ali, thank you so much! In God's will, may that be. With friends like MB He gives strength to endure, (and blogger-buds, too :D)

 
At 7:31 AM , Blogger Ali Dahmash said...

Sure thats what friends and bloggers are for ;)

 
At 7:58 AM , Blogger MommaBean said...

Thanks for joining me in my prayers and thoughts for dear Kinzi. I know that she can use everyone right now.

Kinzi, I think maybe we'll do dinner for the Konouz this week. Would you rather we bring something or have you over to the Bean-casa?

 
At 11:37 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

You are so loved! Farouq sends his well-wishes to you...

 
At 11:38 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sorry I momentarily forgot what blog I was on. Momma, you are so loved, too. :)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home