Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Sad news from the big screen

Heath Ledger died yesterday. How sad is that? I know he gained alot of notoriety for his role in Brokeback Mountain (which I haven't seen and don't intend to), but he was such an excellent actor. Some movies mark times in your life so perfectly. El 3atal and I got into watching a Knight's Tale when it started coming on one of the movie channels. As you all know, I'm a sap for a happy ending and for poor kid makes bad movies (probably something to do with my upbringing). So, anyway, farewell Heath...

Happy Memories!

5 Comments:

At 3:01 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yea, there was no goofier fun than Knight's Tale. I won't see the other film either.

Tragic waste.

 
At 3:54 AM , Blogger UmmFarouq said...

I also did not see the other film.

This is very tragic, he was young and energetic and talented. Drugs are horrid.

 
At 8:02 AM , Blogger muslim said...

supanallah i am from alabama to thought that was cool .i have for kids .smile.and i have lived in jorden

 
At 2:15 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's very sad, he was very young and full of life.. everyone is really sad here especially since he's Australian.

 
At 5:11 AM , Blogger MommaBean said...

Welcome everyone and thanks for adding your thoughts...

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home