Friday, September 05, 2008

The Beauty of Amman's Local Beach!

I couldn't help but capture a shot of this one. Ladies and gentlemen, I give you... Local Beach.

And, don't you know the folks at local stores wonder about this crazy lady who is always taking pictures. I only wish it were a REAL beach, you know the kind with sand, sun, and WATER. At the kids soccer game today, we were joking about the fact that we went to the beach, only it was missing the water. A most important element in this heat. May the cool days come quickly!

Happy Beaches!

10 Comments:

At 12:53 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

LOL.. having beaches at while the beach sounds great, though :-D

 
At 12:56 PM , Blogger MommaBean said...

Who can argue with that!

 
At 3:43 PM , Blogger NasEr said...

only in Jordan :D
uh,i miss Jordan :( and the misspells and the angry taxi drivers and and alllll the stuff in your blog ! yea and the 0% discount too :D

 
At 10:22 PM , Blogger MommaBean said...

Indeed, Naser, these are the things I'd miss too. Waiting in lines in government offices, smoking in the airport, those I would NOT miss :).

 
At 1:44 AM , Blogger Simple Answer said...

HA! That is a hoot!

 
At 9:26 AM , Blogger MommaBean said...

Simple, Indeed. You know what they say, Life's a Beach! Teehee.

 
At 1:34 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good day MommaBean,
This is Hala from Talasim team, I was wondering if you would like to add this photo to our online gallery, we have lots of photos that shares the same concept with yours :)
Cheers

 
At 7:18 AM , Blogger MommaBean said...

Hala, I LOVE your site. I actually have no idea how to submit to your site. Perhaps I'll dash over and see if I can figure it out...

 
At 12:23 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

That's like the time Safeway had a special on fresh crap in the fish department....

 
At 5:48 AM , Blogger MommaBean said...

Well, at least it wasn't old crap! Hahaha.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home