Sunday, May 31, 2009

Talk About Cutting Off Your Nose To Spite Your Face...

Does it strike anyone else as ironic that someone who opposes abortion, presumably because it is taking a life would kill the Doctor who performs them? I ran across this article about the Doctor being killed in his church.

Now, I don't agree with what the man was doing. Putting that aside, as a self-proclaimed pro-lifer, you lose credibility when you take a life... This has long bee one of the things I find odd about these self-dubbed Pro-Lifers. They seem to be more "pro" certain lives. Yikes, starting to sound like Animal Farm around here (all pigs are equal, but some pigs are more equal).

I pray that God will give peace to this family...

Happy Inequality!

2 Comments:

At 3:46 AM , Anonymous kinzi said...

More than ironic, despicable! I am sick over it. Sortof like the 'pro-life' mom who drowned her kids. @@.

Life in the womb more valuable than life out? A fetus in Kansas more valuable than a baby in Gaza?

I am also praying for that family. And that some of my fellow pro-lifers will see what some of their rhetoric has contributed to.

 
At 8:41 AM , Blogger MommaBean said...

I'm praying with you on this oneKinzi...

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home