Friday, September 07, 2007

Seeing, but not understanding

A new DVD store has opened near our office. Unfortunately, I missed an exceptional photo op when they had their "Comming Soon" sign out, teehee. But, El 3atal and I were talking about it and I mentioned that we should check out what Pause has to offer. El 3atal said, don't you mean Pause II? Teehee. So, here I was explaining that that wasn't a II, that was the Pause button picture like on a VCR or DVD player... :). He was skeptical, but when he saw it again, he realized that I was absolutely 100% right (like usual). So, welcome to Pause (or II Pause if you prefer).


Happy misreading!

2 Comments:

At 10:17 PM , Blogger Moey said...

so its [] stop
|> play
>> fast forward
<< rewind

nice shops name LOL

 
At 11:37 PM , Blogger MommaBean said...

Exactly. I do have to wonder, were they trying to get across the fact that the quality of the movies was so bad that you'd constantly have to pause? Actually though, their movies are quite good. Not bad at all. And, they've opened up a world of options for other shops to use as names, haven't they?

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home