Saturday, September 01, 2007

Tag, I'm it! Kinz tagged me with " My favorite aromatic delights". I think it specified five. So, here goes...

  1. Tomatoes freshly sliced grown in the rich Alabama soil (preferably Chilton County, am I picky or what?)
  2. Chocolate cake baking in the oven, almost ready... you know the kind that makes your mouth water
  3. Honeysuckle growing on the vine, this one brings back memories of long summer twilights chasing fireflies
  4. Clean fresh air smelled just after being cooped up in an un-air conditioned government office?
  5. The beans fresh from their bath, I have to go with Kinz on this one. The smell of Johnson's Baby Shampoo on my little beans is like ambrosia for my nose. (Oh, and I'm smelling this one right now).

Enjoyed that one, hope you did too. Still thinking about who I can tag, more on that later...

Happy Sniffing!

3 Comments:

At 11:15 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Waaaa...I'm homesick! I better go smell a fresh little girl head to feel better.

Hey, I decided to tag you for the other one too, '39 Questions' :)

 
At 11:44 PM , Blogger MommaBean said...

Teehee, I'm homesick a bit myself. Oh, wait. I'm going home soon for a visit :).

 
At 1:32 AM , Blogger Qabbani said...

:),
nice smells


Chocolate cake baking is cool :)

nice blog , and glad u enjoyed it so far my tag going good and all like it :)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home