Thursday, August 09, 2007

Into the Land of the Un-none...

As part of our business, El 3atal and I have mailed brochures around the Middle East. Many came back with interesting things on them, but this was my very favorite. I appreciate the effort they took in translating to English, but I really think there should be a clearing house that corrects it :). I've actually thought maybe I should open this business in Jordan, but am afriad that most companies are content with "good enough". At any rate, how awful must it be to be not unknown, but un-none?


Happy misspellings!

5 Comments:

At 7:20 AM , Blogger joladies said...

I'm 'afriad'! T

 
At 11:47 PM , Blogger Dave said...

And on an official stamp, no less. I love how you're always finding this stuff.

 
At 12:13 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Me too, MommaBean, what a find!

 
At 2:29 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

hehehehe

 
At 2:51 AM , Blogger MommaBean said...

Glad you ejoyed it... More to come from our trip to Jerash!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home