Sunday, November 04, 2007

So, I have chosen a candidate in both the Jordanian and US elections...

Those of you who are the average age of the bloggers in the blogosphere will probably be unfamiliar with my candidate. In fact, those who missed the 80s in the US will also likely miss the reference. For that, I apologize. But, in light of Dave's post, my mind ran back to the early days of MTV. They put forth a candidate that seems to be exactly what the world needs right now... Bill the Cat.



Now, some of the benefits of Bill as a candidate (for more information on him, visit his Wikipedia page at http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bill_the_Cat) include a lack of ridiculous gabbling (Ackkkk and thppht being the entire sum of his vocabulary) and his ability to identify with the average man (yes, he's had a challenge with alcoholic beverages, drugs, nuns, and died once and been cloned). Indeed, Bill is your everyman. So, perhaps it's time to revive his candidacy, last seen in the 88 elections. My vote is a vote for Bill the Cat, both in the US and in Jordan :).

Happy Bloom County!

2 Comments:

At 10:56 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'd vote for Bill. Bloom County was always on my first-to-read list on the Sunday morning cartoons.

 
At 1:59 AM , Blogger MommaBean said...

Really does show our age, hunh?

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home