Tuesday, February 13, 2007

First Blooms of Spring?


Coming home yesterday, I noticed the most lovely purple blooms in our rosemary bushes and had to grab a picture. Now, it may simply be wishful thinking. While ButterBean is hoping for enough snow to build a snowman, I'm hoping for enough heat to swim... Just different perspectives. It doesn't help me with my longing for spring that we keep getting one really mild spring-like day out of every 7 or so. But then, the cold comes back and with the swing in weather comes a headache and sratchy throat. At least I know what to expect ;). I will simply take the blooms as a sign that spring is just around the corner and keep my hopes high.
Happy blooming (or blooming happy, you choose)!

4 Comments:

At 2:56 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

or Bloomingdale (the shopping place :))

 
At 10:56 PM , Blogger MommaBean said...

Or Bloomie's indeed, Qwaider.

 
At 6:28 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I planted some seeds Monday and put them in a little planter in a sunny window. Since then I've been hoping for sunshine to warm up those seeds and get them to sprout... though there's just enough kid left in me, that I wouldn't mind some snow this year too...

 
At 11:33 PM , Blogger MommaBean said...

Well, I'm with you on the hoping for sunshine bit, but as for the other part, you're on your own... ;)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home