Saturday, September 20, 2008

A Blog Post of Prayers (Join Me If You'd Like)

No, this isn't like world peace and lofty ideals.. it's more pragmatic than that. I'm sharing my prayers and encouraging you to do the same. If you add yours as comments, I'll add them to my daily prayer list, I hope you'll do the same.

Lord, please be with us his coming week. Place your healing hand over dear Kinzi and all of the Konouz. Give them the strength, the joy, and the support of having wonderful friends and loved ones.

Please be with CousinBean and 3amtiBean as they deal with the loss of 3mmoBean. We all feel the loss already and will more in the days to come. Give them your peace and joy in the knowledge that he is with you.

Be with MimiBean as she continues to deal with the challenges and grief of the loss of PoppaBean. Help her see your hand in all things, Lord.

In fact, Lord, give us just a little world peace, a little of your strength, a smidgen of your joy. After all, what to you is a little to us will be far more than we can even comprehend. We know you are with us, please help us see your movement in our lives and your plan for us, Lord.

Amen.

6 Comments:

At 9:42 AM , Blogger UmmFarouq said...

Am with you! Ameen. And may you be rewarded for all that you do to help your friends and family.

 
At 2:03 PM , Blogger MommaBean said...

Thanks, but it never seems to be enough... After all, you should see all they do for me.

 
At 7:44 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

It feels like years and years since I have seen you and to hear this news now along with Kinzi's cancer ... I am really sad :(

God bless 3ammoBean ... and May Allah give tetaBean and all of you the patience to overcome this ...

I have to see you all and very soon ... I miss you

 
At 2:22 PM , Blogger MommaBean said...

Miss you dear. Once Kinzi's on her feet again, we'll do a nice mother/daughter tea or something.

Hope you are taking care of yourself...

 
At 2:02 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Precious MommaBean, what a treasure you are. Thank you for this sweet prayer...it happened just as you prayed.

I am so sorry for the loss of Abu M, my heart cries for M and his mom. May God continue you to use your family to fill what is lacking, I know El 3atal has already been doing so.

 
At 7:26 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Kinzi is being prayed for by our entire church, all week, every week. Please keep us posted. MemeBean

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home