Sunday, March 15, 2009

Happy Birthday Kinzi! and My Kinzi Top Ten, Add Yours!

So, most of you know that Kinzi's birthday is today. She's having a Gaza benefit in lieu of a Birthday party and I'm pretty jazzed about it. My dearest friend is having a party with all of her close friends. How awesome these ladies must be! So, in honor of Kinzi's birthday, I'm going to do a top ten... For anyone who'd like to add a note, comment additions.

Top Ten Awesome Things About Kinzi
  1. Her ability to live her faith without self-righteousness
  2. The way she accepts people where they are
  3. The knowledge she shares with us Moms with younger kids
  4. Her welcoming heart and loving spirit
  5. Her sweet Lil Kinz who brings such joy to the Bean family
  6. The way she gives of herself to abuse victims to make sure they have opportunities to overcome
  7. Her strength and determination in facing down cancer and beating it back with a large stick (okay the stick was named God, but still...)
  8. Her ability to encourage me to better things without judging me where I am
  9. Her unique insight and gift for sharing it on life in Jordan (Go Kinzi Blogs!)
  10. Kinzi, each side and every part!

Happy Kinzi!

11 Comments:

At 6:19 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Kinzi.. how sweet of you MommaBean :)

 
At 7:55 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

There goes the mascara!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MOMMABEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAN!

I am so touched and blessed!

THANK YOU!!!!!

What a great sister you are. Can't wait to party with you tonight!!!

When my head is straighter, I will thank you line by line!!

(Jano, thx!!! See you in an hour!)

 
At 11:09 AM , Blogger Maioush said...

AWWWW, That is so cute :)
Happy Birthday Kinzi, That is so sweet of you Mama Beans :)

 
At 1:33 PM , Blogger MommaBean said...

Welcome ladies. And the tahks all go to Kinzi for being such a lovely person and awesome friend...

 
At 2:45 PM , Blogger 7aki Fadi said...

Kinzi's heart is really big, she lets everybody in. I also like how even when she has differences with people she still accepts them and treats them kindly.

Happy birthday Kinzi :D .

 
At 5:45 PM , Blogger mab3oos said...

OK, I'll be the first guy in this mascara-loss sob-fest and say that Kinzi is one cool mother-blogger that a garfan person, such as myself, enjoys reading.

 
At 1:16 AM , Blogger UmmFarouq said...

Hurrah for Kinzi. Life wouldn't be the same without her.

 
At 5:33 AM , Blogger MommaBean said...

Thanks 7aki, Mab3oos, and Umm Farouq. I know Kinzi will enjoy reading these...

 
At 8:59 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

Wow, that was lovely. I am proud to be a called a friend of hers. InshAllah many more.

 
At 10:55 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Darn, I wrote this really long comment responding to each wonderful person. Then I had to get up from the screen and one of the kounouz deleted it!!!!

Here's my out-of-words-for-the-day, putting-kids-to-bed alternative:

Mai, MommaBean, 7aki, Umm Farouq and Nicole, you ladies are on and off line quality female rare-shickle :D. Seeing your faces, or your comments, brightens my day.

And Ma3boos, you made me giggle. That for that great distinction, I will tell my son.

 
At 1:07 AM , Blogger Ali Dahmash said...

Happy Birthday Kinzi and bless you all on what you are doing to make this place a better place!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home