Tuesday, March 20, 2007

We Moved To Jordan, Right?

As the seasons change and spring nears, my mind turns to Crawfish boils and outdoor activities in Louisiana. Yes, that's right it's already good enough weather to be outside playing in LA. But, here I am in Jordan, right? Or am I? Yesterday shopping, I happened upon the below.

Yep, that's right, Zatarain's has made it to Jordan! Now, you can have your own crawfish boil right here in the high desert. When I saw the Zatarain's, I thought I was back in Louiaisna, until I looked next to it and saw spices and stuff in Arabic packaging. I'd tell you what, but I have no clue... So, welcome to Louisiana - Jordan Style. Pick up some Zatarain's and have yourself a crawfish boil. Next, I expect we'll start seeing the cheesy Zatarain's commercials.

Happy boiling!

3 Comments:

At 5:09 AM , Blogger Dave said...

All we need now is a Krispy Kreme donuts, a Schlotzky's Deli and a Mexican restaurant that serves decent fried ice cream and I'll feel right at home.

 
At 8:13 AM , Blogger kinzi said...

Wahoo...crawfish ay-too-fay! Red beans and rice anyone??

Hope that Mexican restaurant serves decent guacamole, too.

I'll be really happy when a Chhesecake Factory shows up. Fat and happy.

 
At 12:27 AM , Blogger MommaBean said...

Indeed, look out for today's post on further exciting items I found in local stores. Pictures to follow!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home