Wednesday, May 23, 2007

Libbys Ass juice? Now THIS I've got to see...



I see many amusing things everyday. Some, like this, I suspect are caused by people creating signage when they don't really understand English. Logic says, if I'm abbreviating Assorted that I can abbreviate it Ass, right? Oh, but maybe, given the other meaning for this word, I should avoid that and use the abbreviation that they use in the US (Asst). Word to the wise in Jordanian shops, have someone read it first. If they run for their mobile phone camera (like I did), you may want to rethink the sign.


Happy Juices? :)

1 Comments:

At 6:08 AM , Blogger MommaBean said...

I'm saying! Although I did worry that the title was a little too racy... Sometimes I wonder if I should say something, then I usually decide that trying to explain it would be more trouble than it's worth for the 3 people who are likely to walk by see it, and laugh.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home