Saturday, May 12, 2007

What, pray tell, is a scre vale?


Well, I just had to get a picture of this one... and express the hope that if there ever is a fire, the Arabic makes more sense than the English! This is from a government office and I enjoyed it greatly. In case of a fire, I'll spend lots of time looking for the scre vale (screw valve) I presume and then spend some more time figure out what anti clockwise rotations (perhaps the British way of saying counter clockwise?). By the time I get the directions sorted out, I'll be burnt to a crisp, I'm afraid. Once more allow me to say, bad spellers of the world UNTIE!
Happy firefighting!

2 Comments:

At 2:42 AM , Blogger Tamara said...

Looooool : )
great catch ! I usually love these translation\ spelling mishaps but this one is dangerous !

 
At 10:56 PM , Blogger MommaBean said...

Indeed, very frightening. But, maybe they'd figure it out before the fire caught up to them!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home