Sunday, March 25, 2007

A Near Miss Once Again... Confessions of a Bad Blogger

So, last night I truly intended to make it to the Blogger meet-up. I set an alarm on my phone for 6 pm (here's the first problem) and thought about it a couple of times during the day. And then, life happened. We got the kids to bed (earlier than usual actually). My alarm went off while they were eating dinner and I mentioned the meeting to El 3atal. He seemed non-plussed, but I figured I could guilt him into going. Then, I forgot. We finished getting the kids to bed and I sat down to eat dinner. It wasn't until Kinzi called me at 9:15 that I realized that I'd forgotten the event once again. Now, I'm annoyed at myself. Next time, I'll set the alarm for 7:15. Maybe I'll make it. But, I did push El 3atal into promising that next event, he'd go. So, see you next Jordanian blogosphere!

Happy meetings!

2 Comments:

At 8:33 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hopefully there will be another time soon...

You are so funny! I also realized half way through our post-meeting meeting, that I told you we were at Kalha and that was NOT where we were! Good thing you didn't come, boy, I would be in the blogger dog-house.

 
At 12:00 AM , Blogger MommaBean said...

Glad we didn't try to come then... El 3atal would have been very annoyed.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home