Friday, March 23, 2007

You've GOT to be kidding! They should be ashamed.

Okay, normally I don't like to call out specific products unless I'm happy with them. In the spirit of this, I'll simply say that the largest cell phone service provider in town has been working in my neighborhood. The day before the snow, they dug up our driveway, did a little work, then went home having put couple of rocks into the trench. And then came the snow... So, imagine trying to get out of my narrow driveway slipping and sliding across the trench. It was NOT a pretty sight (let's not talk about the fact that I got all the way down to the school before I found out there was no school). So, then another couple of days of improvised improvements by our guard (placing paving stones in the trench and replacing them as the weight of the car broke them) and the guys came back to start filling the trench in. I pick the kids up at school, head home and viola! Look what I found waiting for me!


Yes, this impassable mess is directly in front of my driveway. As El 3atal said, the entire curb in front of the house was empty, not a car around. So, where do they dump the sand and stick their barrel? In front of our driveway of course! It was rendered unusable overnight and well into the next day when El 3atal went and shouted at them. The finally removed the barrel, bucket, and most of the sand. The remainder of the debris was apparently our problem. We watched our neighbors removing broken pieces of paving stones, sand, etc. Oh, and the guys who responded to El 3atal's shouts used our guard's squeegee thing, broke it, then returned it. How thoughtful. All I can say is Company X (and we all know who you are), you should be ashamed to let your contractors represent your name like this. I'm a customer, and a fairly satisfied one, but this makes me think less of the company as a whole.

Happy cleaning!

3 Comments:

At 9:48 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

you go girl.....i hear ya sista :-)

 
At 5:17 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

jad what this country needs is a complaint agency, some place that u get to complain and actually see positive results,If i could sew places for their bad services I would be a fa2en millionaire by now, when i pay i expect to be served :s, not miss treated.
thx for the share.

 
At 7:33 AM , Blogger MommaBean said...

Oooh, a place for complaints, haven't I heard of that before? Oh, yes. Now I remember, we used to be able to call the business and the city to complain. Ah, well, maybe the idea will catch on here some day...

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home