Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Another First: My First Rainbow in Jordan!

How exciting is this! After the rain stopped, I looked up from my desk and lo and behold, there was a rainbow! Fortunately, having my much self-admired cell phone handy, I snapped some quick pics to share the joy with everyone. My office mate commented on how she always feels happy and hopeful when she sees a rainbow. Maybe the day after election is an appropriate time for such hope. Perhaps there's a message in the fact that yesterday was beautiful and sunny and today brought a rainbow. In fact, I'm sure there IS a message in it and most likely that message is something about giving thanks for each of the blessings God provides. So, while I'm sitting here I'll do just that. Signing off now with prayers of thanksgiving (the day before Thanksgiving in the US, no less)...

Happy, happy, joy, joy!

2 Comments:

At 2:31 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I wish i could find the treasure at the end of the rainbow, I'm guessing by now it would be of really high value.

 
At 8:48 AM , Blogger MommaBean said...

You still believe a little leprechaun is sitting with his pot of gold there, don't you. Seriously, if you ahd that pot of gold would your poor blog withstand the ravages of being on imdb's front page? Teehee. Take joy in the beauty, amn. Levae the thoughts of money for another day.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home