Wednesday, April 09, 2008

You know the place you live is dry when...

I was thinking about this just now because I saw some raisins I bought that dried out too much before I could eat them. Enjoy and please add any items you can think of that I missed.

  1. The bread you bought yesterday is fit only for croutons by today.
  2. Opening the seal of the bag of raisins allows them to dry out (I mean raisins are dried fruit!)
  3. The water used to wash your car in the mornings dries in the 10 minutes between the time the guard finishes and you come out to get in.
  4. Instead of dry patches of skin in the winter, you have only a few moist patches all year round.
  5. Water evaporates as quickly as it hits the ground.
  6. Hello alligator is a greeting friends and family use when they see you coming.

Feel free to add to my list...

Happy scaliness!

3 Comments:

At 2:30 AM , Blogger kinzi said...

Your flavorings (including the coveted, taco shell making LIME)have evaporated and you fire the househelper assuming she stole it. (true story, not me)

 
At 6:17 AM , Blogger MommaBean said...

Kinz, hahaha. I like that one. But I am glad it wasn't you :).

 
At 8:09 AM , Blogger Sam said...

i had good hair days in the summer in amman..but it is not as dry as the prairies...because i used to be able to wear contacts in amman with no problems..but i had a hard time with them in sk and AB...but i have to say it is pretty humid in winter in amman...my hair will vow to that...:)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home