Sunday, September 21, 2008

A Tribute to 3ammo Bean

Well, today we'll say goodbye to dear 3ammoBean and I wanted to say goodbye here on my blog as well. 3ammoBean was a light in my life from the moment that the most amazing Bean family welcomed me in. He always had nice things to say and every time I greeted him until he could no longer speak, he welcomed me by saying "Hi beautiful." And, you know what? Even when I didn't feel so beautiful, if he said it, it reminded me that I am. In honor of 3ammoBean, please enjoy this amazing song by an amazing singer.



3ammoBean did raise me up. Go with God ya 3ammoBean. We will miss you, but know that you are in a much better place now.

Happy Memories!

3 Comments:

At 4:20 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I will miss him, too. He had that way of making you feel special. God Bless, and strength and love to the family left behind. Meem

 
At 1:41 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

My condolences to you and your entire family. May he rest in peace.

 
At 8:10 AM , Blogger MommaBean said...

Thanks Meem, I've expressed your condolences to the family. Ziad, thanks so much for your kind wishes.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home