Friday, March 12, 2010

Blog About Jordan Day: The Jordan of My Heart

The Jordan of My Heart is beautiful and surprising... It is the home of:
  1. Changeable weather that is summer today and winter tomorrow
  2. Traffic that is never ceasing and never predictable
  3. Opportunities to befriend the rich and the poor alike and enjoy both equally
  4. An intoxicating blend of home-comforts and exotic strangeness
  5. A country that takes in those without other places to go... that opens its arms and its heart - often at detriment to itself
  6. An open closedness (or is that a closed openness) with outsiders and strangers
  7. Chances to raise my children firmly in both my own and my adopted cultures
  8. People adept at making it, finding ways to survive and thrive in often hostile environments

That is the Jordan of My Heart, what's the Jordan of yours?

Happy Hearts!

4 Comments:

At 8:52 AM , Blogger kinzi said...

Beating in unison, sweet friend!

 
At 11:50 AM , Anonymous Qwaider قويدر said...

You started by making me laugh, then I felt, humph, missing it all :(

Favorites are 3,5,6 ad 7

 
At 11:51 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

The Jordan of My Heart is full of people I would have otherwise not experienced. My friendships here are so rich.

 
At 1:19 PM , Blogger MommaBean said...

Thanks K. Q, glad you felt both emotions, I do as well here. Joyce, what an excellent addition to the list!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home