Wednesday, January 19, 2011

A Birthday Poem for Almond Joycie

Although it isn't my forte... today is the birthday of Jordan's preeminent limerick mavericks (okay she's the only one I know of, but still...). In honor of such a wonderful and blessed day, Joyce here's to you!

Jumping and running after her kids with
Octopus arms to control...
Yearning to hug them and protect them from harm
Capturing them with her love
Exceptional woman, mother, and friend. We're blessed to have her in our lives.

Happy 30th birthday AlmondJoycie!

3 Comments:

At 6:44 AM , Anonymous kinzi said...

Well written!!!

Love that Joycie

(Hey, tagged you ;) at least, I think they still all it tagging)

 
At 10:20 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness gracious! Such an honor to be blogged about as well as have such style in a poem! Momma, you really should share more poetry with us. My heart is gushing with love right now!!!

Great to be 30 for yet another year.

:) AlmondJoycie

 
At 1:34 PM , Blogger MommaBean said...

Almond, dear. I wouldn't torture you with any poetry if it weren't the most miraculous of circumstances... ;).

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home