Friday, December 31, 2010

Momma Bean's 2011 Resolutions

Okay, so this year has been up and down. I'm closing out the old year with some commitments to my three dear readers (are all three of you even there anymore?!). So, here goes. I'm a fan of nice small numbers so I'm only going to have 3 resolutions:

  1. Blog one a week (ish): I have to leave a little wiggle room anyway...
  2. Say something that I love about Jordan in every post
  3. Count my blessings with all of my dear readers, not just in my heart!
That's got it. That's Momma Bean's plans for the new year. Here's hoping you all set manageable and realistic resolutions and keep them. And here's hoping I manage to keep mine!

Happy New Year!

4 Comments:

At 11:34 PM , Anonymous kinzi said...

Heh-heh, you are SO cute. I love your resolutions! I may even resolve to follow yours, since I don't do resolutions :)

 
At 11:51 PM , Blogger MommaBean said...

Yeah, I don't usually do resolutions either. But given my less than stellar performance at blogging this year... seemed like starting afresh is a good theme for me ;).

 
At 12:08 AM , Blogger sheeshany said...

Love the resolutions, best of luck ;D

happy 2011!

 
At 1:02 PM , Blogger MommaBean said...

Thans Haitham! You too!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home