Sunday, March 02, 2008

Feeling a little bit blue, how about you?

I have no idea why, but at about 11:30 last night I started to feel blue. In fact, just before bed, I launched my own little pity party. Now, if I had woken up to sunny skies and birds singing, I'm sure it would have melted away the pitiful feelings, but then the day dawns just as gloomy as I feel.

I stopped by Rambling Hal's e-desk to find a little light pick-me-up, but it's apparent she's feeling just as blue as I am. Ah, well. Here's hoping that the rain clears and the sun returns bringing hope for the future and happy thoughts.

Happy depression!

2 Comments:

At 12:37 AM , Blogger Rambling Hal said...

Hahahha, i'm so sorry I couldn't deliver! What a compliment though - thank you! I promise, if I think of anything that might be construed as a pick-me-up, I'll come back and let you know. :D

You can check the Politics Explained post if you like though - that cracked me up!

CHEER UP! You're healthy and have beautiful kids and a lovely husband and life, for us at least, and in comparison to millions of others, is good!

 
At 7:34 AM , Blogger MommaBean said...

Thanks for the thoughts, sweetie...

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home