Sunday, February 17, 2008

Blogging inadequacy: Last post on why I blog

I'm not an issues blogger (I'd just get myself into trouble). I'm not a religious blogger (I'd really just get myself into trouble). If I had to categorize myself as a blogger, I'm a fluff blogger. I talk about the stuff that I find amusing, the stuff that I find annoying, and the people and things that bless my life. And here's why...

I just read Nas' blog (Black Iris) and went back a bit. For last week's We Are All Fouads, he spent time to dig out something notable that happened or related to the numer of days Fouad has been in prison in Saudi Arabia. How awesome, how inspirational, how inadequate I am. Way to go Nas, you always have such interesting perspective and great ideas...

Happy inadequacies!

4 Comments:

At 2:16 AM , Blogger Nas said...

Hey there mommabean, thanks for the flattering remarks. But blogging is a worldly and comprehensive forum of ideas and as long as you're sharing some of your ideas, any of your ideas, they remain valid, and someone is sure to read and enjoy them (including myself). in other words, you don't have to be an "issues" blogger in order to feel like a "real" and "adequate" blogger.

it's like a television. there's a hundred programs on to suit the tastes of many people.

which is why not everyone watches CNN all the time.

 
At 4:54 AM , Blogger MommaBean said...

Thanks Nas. I'm actually rather content with the way my blog continues to evolve and know that I will likely never be an issues blogger. But, the creative bent you take to things is just so inspirational... Keep up the awesome wok!

 
At 4:54 AM , Blogger MommaBean said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

 
At 3:19 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home