Thursday, November 29, 2007

Who's Ready to Decorate Some Cookies?!!!

Alright, it's that time of year again... cookie-making time. The Bean pad is prepped for the season and I think it's time for us to come together and make cookies. I know that in the past we've stuck to the lady-bloggers, but this time we may open it up! So, I'm calling all of the lady-bloggers to keep me honest. If you don't get an e-mail this week from me (and you have my e-mail), send me a note. Otherwise, drop a note to Kinzi or Khalidah as both definitely have my addy. Oh, and Moey and Dave, if you're interested, we might make an exception for you guys. So, drop a note to one of the above or comment and I'll give you one of my many e-mail addys to use.

Happy decor!

9 Comments:

At 11:06 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wahoo!!! Thank you for making plans...I am exhausted and sick again and just need someone to PLAN it! Can't wait!!!

 
At 11:20 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Why moey and Dave? You know something we don't? :D

I wish I can join ... :( .. but hey, we can do it over teleconference!

Alright, have fun girls (and ehm .. boys) and maybe oneday .. I'll be able to join!

 
At 12:35 PM , Blogger Sam said...

o no way...i get to go this time...i was so jealous when i saw the pictures last year:) i'll be waiting for my email..:)

 
At 8:15 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Would you consider shipping your delicious cookies abroad? I don't mind being uninvited but I can't resist freshly baked cookies! :) Enjoy! Dave and Moey you guys are lucky!!!

 
At 11:26 AM , Blogger Dave said...

Ha ha, a personal invite. Yeah, I'm interested. Just let me know where and when.

 
At 12:21 PM , Blogger MommaBean said...

Yeah, easier said than done as I don't have your e-mail. I'll check with Kinzi.

 
At 12:54 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

MommaBean, you wanna do it at my place this year? last year you went through so much trouble..I am ready to host it granted you and Kinzi handle anything that has to do with cookies..I am clueless in that field!
salam

 
At 2:58 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi! Glad to see your post. I'm up for it and I can bring all my decorating supplies-- just tell me when and where.

 
At 6:01 AM , Blogger Rambling Hal said...

I'll come eat! Is it too late already??? :D

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home