Saturday, March 01, 2008

MommaBean unmasked? Well, not quite...

For those of you whom I haven't met and have been sitting around wondering (wait I only ahve like 3 readers and I've met them all I think...), what does MommaBean look like, I've unmasked, opened up, and generally come clean with Samer Marzouq in his series of interviews with bloggers. I'm attaching the link here.


However, for those too lazy to actually click on the link (you miss all of my refreshingly unexpected comments, mind you), I'm dropping in the latest picture of MommaBean unmasked - or remasked.

Old MommaBean pic:

MommaBean unmasked:


Just as an FYI, I am featured here in my natural surroundings (read that magic wand and adoring subjects who are outside the view of my fairy godmother viewfinder). So, since the self-portrait made it hard to find me on the streets of Amman, just look for the Bean-created princess mask and magic wand... Teehee.

Happy unmasking!

9 Comments:

At 7:16 AM , Blogger Hatem Abunimeh said...

Very nice interview, I enjoyed reading it. Practical and straight forward. Thanks

 
At 7:42 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey MommaBean we haven't met yet :)

Again thank you for this lovely interview, it's really amazing :)

 
At 9:25 AM , Blogger MommaBean said...

Glad you enjoyed it Hatem. And Samer, I assure you it was my honor...

 
At 12:32 PM , Blogger Me said...

i read the interview last night, really nice! even with your little eye mask and magic wand, you look good!

 
At 12:42 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

You have not met them *all* ;)

 
At 1:12 AM , Blogger No_Angel said...

yay a pic for momabean that i can use in the future and really nice interview

 
At 2:43 AM , Blogger MommaBean said...

Thanks Summer, Bakkouz, and No_Angel. Glad you enjoyed it (and indeed Bakkouz, I must admit overstating the limited nature of my readership for humor, when are you coming to Amman?!).

 
At 8:02 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm digging the interview...and the fairy princess look.

 
At 12:04 PM , Blogger MommaBean said...

Thanks Dave, what other look is there for the Mom of two Beans who are convinced they are princesses?

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home