Saturday, December 02, 2006

Open 25 hours?



As you can clearly see, the shop to the right is "Open 25 hours", so I ask you, which 25? As there are only 24 hours in a day, I have to assume that they are open 25 hours during the week. So which of the 168 available hours are they open? Maybe they're open 3 hours a day four days of the week and 4 on two days and 5 on one day. Or hmmm, maybe they're open all day Monday plus an hour on Tuesday and then closed for the rest of the week. I'm in a flurry of confusion trying to figure this one out. Anyone have any ideas?

Happy hourly wages!

7 Comments:

At 3:22 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

No, you don't get it, they're running on marsian time, see in mars the day is 25 hours, cuz the owner is from mars. ;)

 
At 4:37 AM , Blogger MommaBean said...

Ohhhh, Bakkouz, I can always count on your to clear up the little mysteries that confuse me! Thanks man!

 
At 12:41 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

actually i went to ask the owner about it and he said it was intention as to imply they work more hours than in the day...like saying 110%

 
At 1:45 AM , Blogger MommaBean said...

Nas, you're the bomb! Well, I hate to say that it doesn't really get the point across, but I suppose as an explanation it's as valid as almost any... But I do appreciate the info gathering. Above and beyond the call, really.

 
At 9:08 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Just wondering how's their taste quality?;)

 
At 6:54 AM , Blogger MommaBean said...

I've actually never been in, just saw the open 25 hours sign. But maybe one of the others has...

 
At 1:09 AM , Blogger Catbury said...

I think they're exaggerating... not more

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home